Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Casey Chapman Wedding

 There's nothing quite like the feeling of a bride on her wedding day - the jitters, the happiness, the excitement of a new life with your love & on top of it all, looking gorgeous! That's where I come in.
Ask any woman you know what is something she wants on her wedding day & she'll tell you "I want my husband-to-be to drop his jaw when he sees me".
 I love being a part of that process & helping brides look & feel beautiful. Here are some reviews by Casey Chapman, one of the brides who involved me in her special day...
"Harmony is awesome. I absolutely loved my make-up on our wedding day. I explained to her my vision of what I wanted to look like and she got it immediately. I liked her style of doing make-up too..." for full review, click here:
http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/just-starting-planning-awesome-vendor-recommendations?replies=1#post-928473

and
http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aLocal+Wedding+BoardsForum%3a58Discussion%3a2fc7435d-0b84-4259-8bde-41b32b054d0a&MsdVisit=1

No comments: